2014年1月17日 星期五

Snowflake Nails & Brush Review! by sarahlounails

Snowflake Nails & Brush Review!

Hey guys! I have the perfect mani for today, it's snowing like crazy out right now...it took me an hour to get home from work! Only a half hour longer than usual so I can't really complain, but still. It's pretty fitting that I have a snowflake mani to share with you guys. It's still not close enough to Christmas for me to feel comfortable wearing Christmas nails, so I went with wintery nails. Maybe next post will be Christmas...we'll see.

This is also a review for the set of KKCenterHk brushes I received! I used a medium length thin brush to make my snowflakes and it worked perfectly. I did an ombre blue base across all my nails, added glitter polish as well as glitter flakes I had that reminded me of snow. Unfortunately they stuck up quite a bit and aggravated me pretty quickly, but I liked the look of it. This was actually my first time making snowflakes on my nails!










I used:
  • OPI: Fly
  • Essie: Where's My Chauffeur?
  • Essie: Mint Candy Apple
  • Essie: In The Cab-Ana
  • Essie: Borrowed & Blue
  • Zoya: Purity
  • China Glaze: Fairy Dust
  • Martha Stewart: Mica Flake Glitter
  • Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat
  • KKCenterHk brushes


Thank you, sarahlounails
Check out sarahlounails blog
http://sarahlounails.blogspot.hk/2013/12/snowflake-nails-brush-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言