2014年1月27日 星期一

KKCenterHK 7 Piece Brush, Review by nailpolishcreations

Morning, today I have a fun review of some nail art brushes from KKCenterHK. I wasn't exactually sure how to review these but I gave it my best shot!


The brushes it comes with are
1- Feather Brush
1- Small Dotting Tool
2- Angled Brushes
3- Small Detail Brushes (1- Angled Tip)

I used one of the small detail brushes to create the stamping decal and the feather brush to create my accent nails.


Zoya: Ricky, Chantal, Rocky, and Darcy
Cheeky Jumbo 8


I found these brushes to be sturdy and they didn't shed. I really liked how fine the small brushes are, which helps for small details. I have two tutorials on this mani that I will post tomorrow.

You can find this brush set here for only $13.75.  KKCenterHK is a great website to find tons of items for nail art.  If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!



Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2014/01/kkcenterhk-7-piece-brush-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言