2014年1月28日 星期二

KKCenterHK Lace Foil, Review by nailpolishcreations

Morning lovelies, how has everyone's week been? I know mine feels like it has been dragging on. Today I have a gorgeous nail foil from KKCenterHK to review for you.


This is such a gorgeous lace print. It is translucent so you could do any background color.  Below is how I wore this foil.


Wet n Wild: Break the Ice
China Glaze: Liquid Leather


This is the second foil I have used from KKCenterHK and I must say I love the quality of their foils. I don't experience any balding where the image didn't transfer and they don't 'crack' with a fast dry top coat. I also really wish they made this print in a white!

You can find this lace foil here for only $6.92.  KKCenterHK is a great website to find tons of nail art.  If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!



Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2013/12/kkcenterhk-lace-foil-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言