2014年1月27日 星期一

Zodiac Nail Art by brushmeblush

Zodiac Nail Art

Yaay, it's a new year. And I have created a New Year-themed mani using a stamping template from KKCenterHk. I feel I have seen these designs somewhere, are they originally from a Konad template or something? Anyway, the template itself, feels thin and cheap, but I was surprised to learn that it stamped perfectly. And by perfectly, I mean better than Konad or Bundle Monster. Weird. 
I spent waay too much time on doing this. I did a galaxy print in the background, then I added zodiac signs and then added the stamp to the appropriate shape/sign whatever you call that, and then I added 
a thick coat of gel and kind of ruined it O_O.


Thank you, brushmeblush
Check out brushmeblush blog
http://brushmeblush.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/zodiac-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言