2014年2月6日 星期四

88 Earth Tone Eye Shadow Palette and Everyday Make-Up Look by mymakeupmania

When I first started this blog it was all about make-up and different looks using bright neon colorful eye shadows. As time goes by I have less opportunities and time to play with make-up and I usually stick to certain look that I can wear for any occasions. Usually it is neutral tone eye shadows with lighter brown on inner part of my eye lid and matte black to the outer corners. Recently I got a chance to try out 88 Colors Earth Tone Palette from KKCenterHK. This is absolutely amazing edition to your make-up collection because this eye shadow palette has all necessary shades for everyday look, smoky eyes, bridal look, night out look just anything! This product comes very well bubble wrapped with cardboard box and transparent protector for eye shadows. The package is sleek black plastic with good size mirror inside. All the eye shadows are the same exact size as Coastal Scents 88 palettes.  
Here is eye shadow palette up closer. This picture was made on natural day light. Here you got most matte eye shadows but quite a few of them has shimmery/satin texture. To look at all swatches from this palette click HERE
I love how pigmented eye shadows are, I really do like how easy it is to take out only one palette and create whole eye look. I only wish this palette has true black shade which I need each time when do my make-up. Other then that I am a huge fan of this product and totally suggest to everyone get this if you haven't yet. It's awesome product you'll not regret!
I haven't took selfies for a really long time lol~ But here is my signature look using 88 Earth Tone Palette. I'm using this palette for last almost 2 weeks now and I absolutely in love with this product!

Do you already have this palette? What do you think of it?
Thanx again for taking your time and visiting my blog! 
Here I created peachy/brown look with day time smoky eyes. 


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2014/01/88-earth-tone-eye-shadow-palette-and.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言