2014年2月4日 星期二

KKCenterHk Water Decal Review by apolishedprance

KKCenterHk Water Decal Review

 

Hi there! I hope you have had an awesome start to the new year and 2014 brings all that you dream of. Today I have a water decal review to show you from online storeKKCenterHk. "Cherry, Japan Flower Water Decals" by N.Nail can be found on the website Here and consist of a beautiful cherry blossom pattern with birds in shades of red, pink, black and green.


To apply I prepared my nails first by painting them white using Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in "White On" and allowed it to dry thoroughly. The decals are printed onto one single sheet of transfer paper with ten sections in different sizes which you cut yourself. I cut the strips I wanted to use, removed the plastic protective coating then one at a time placed the decal into a dish of water for a few seconds, this allows the transfer to come away from the white backing paper. Using a pair of tweezers I gently placed the transfer onto my nail and positioned it where I wanted it to go and pressed it into place. Any overhang was easily removed with a brush dipped in acetone.
Here are my beautiful cherry blossom print nails:




These decals were really easy to apply and look fantastic. I used a UV topcoat by Aussie brand BYS to seal and add shine and added a pale green diamonte stone to the centre of the cherry blossom for a touch of bling. I really love the way these look, the pattern is just so pretty!

To purchase these or any of the thousands of beauty products online, jump over to the KKCenterHk website and be sure to include my very special discount code"apolishedprance" at the checkout to receive 10% off your order. KKCenterHk have graciously extended my discount coupon until the 31st Jan 2015! KKCenterHk ships internationally.








These decals were sent to me for my honest review


Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言