2014年2月4日 星期二

Green & Studly by kissotchic

Green & Studly

Hey ya'll! If you're in the Midwest, like myself, you've been freezing your tush off!  We have almost a foot of snow & it's been below zero the past couple days in St. Louis!

As I promised on Facebook, I have a review post for you today! The first item is from kkcenterhk.  Studs! I love studs, don't you?  Here is a picture of just the product.

N.NAIL Silver with Black Studs 2mm

Cute lil things, aren't they? 

Also being reviewed in this post, are chevron nail vinyls fromnailvinyls.com.   These puppies are amazing! It's basically a sticker you apply to your nail, after the polish is completely dry, paint over & remove to get a perfect chevron design on your nails! & they are ridiculously affordable!  I highly suggest them!  She also makes other designs like French tip guidelines, lightning bolts & more! 

Picture from nailvinyls.com
 
Lookie at what I did with the items!



Ohhh, pretty! Hehe!  Curious what polishes I used? The gorgeous teal is Color Club - Wild Cactus.  The lighter green is a Color Club - Twiggie. For the gradient I used those two colors & Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet.  & the black glitter is Orly - Black Pixel! 



I love that the studs are a metallic black, instead of a flat black like the other black studs I own. 



Like what you see? You can purchase the studs here fromkkcenterhk! & to receive 10% off your order, use the code "KISSOTCHIC"! 

Look forward to seeing a couple more products from kkcenterhk throughout the week!



Thank you, kissotchic
Check out kissotchic blog
http://kissotchic.blogspot.hk/2014/01/green-studly.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言