2014年2月4日 星期二

Nail Foils from kkCenterHK by katstayspolished

Nail Foils from kkCenterHK



Hey guys! I'm back with another review for products from kkCenterHK
I decided to try out nail foils, but ones with designs on them! 
I chose a leopard nail foil and a lace nail foil. 
It also came with glue adhesive for the foils to stick.

Here are the exact products I have:



The first one I'm showing you is the lace foil. 
I painted all my nails with 2 coats of Zoya Chantal so that I had a really nice neutral color underneath. 
Once that was completely dry, I painted a thin coat of the glue on top of the polish. 
After the glue has gone clear [5-10 minutes], carefully place the foil on top of your nail. 
Press firmly and make sure to get every part of your nail covered. 
Carefully peel back the foil sheet. Bam, you've got sexy lace nails!



Next is the leopard nail foils. The first thing I noticed [and loved] 
about these is that there is a gradient on the foil so that each nail can look just 
a bit different. For this mani, I decided to just apply the foils directly onto my nail. 
Make sure your nails are clean. Apply a thin layer of glue and let it dry clear [5-10 minutes]. 
Choose an area of the foil and place it onto your nail. 
Press firmly and once you have your entire nail covered, 
carefully peel back the foil sheet. Leopard mani!

This was my favorite of the two foils. I have no idea why 
but I just instantly fell in love with these leopard foils!



I do recommend applying a top coat over any nail foils.  
If you don't, the foil will scrape off really easily and you'll be left with a chipped manicure.



Be sure to check out KKcenterHK on:



Want 10% off Your Order? Use code: katstayspolished at checkout!






Thank you, katstayspolished
Check out katstayspolished blog
http://www.katstayspolished.com/2013/12/nail-foils-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言