2014年2月4日 星期二

Nail Foil! by kissotchic

Nail Foil!

Happy hump day! Ready for more nail art goodies from kkcenterhk?

This time I have nail foil!  Nail foil comes in all sorts of crazy colors & designs! They're so fun! The one I'm sharing with you is a fuchsia, purple, blue & green gradient foil in galaxy diamond pattern.

N.NAIL Cool Galaxy Diamond Nail Foil

This is kind of a crazy nail design I did, only because all the steps I did.  First, I painted my nails white.  Then, I applied the foil glue & foil.  After than, I decided I wanted more, so I did stripes with striping tape & white polish & green polish over the nail foil. & then, I applied more foil glue & foil!  Crazy, right? 



I absolutely love how they turned out.   & the nail foils are so fun to use!  & easy too! 




You can purchase this nail foil & so many different colors & designs from kkcenterhk.  If you order, don't forget you can receive 10% off your order when you use the code "KISSOTCHIC". 

Oh & if you're wondering why the heck my nails were more square in yesterday's post than today's...these pictures are a few weeks old! Yesterday's nailart was more recent.  Have a great day!



Thank you, kissotchic
Check out kissotchic blog
http://kissotchic.blogspot.hk/2014/01/nail-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言