2014年2月28日 星期五

SpongeBob Squarepants! by legallynailed


No prizes for guessing what I got from KKCenterHK this time round!! Click to read on!



I got these really cute Spongebob water decals!!! I've used water decals countless of times and i've linked an application video to my Snow White post. Alternatively, you can also click on the tag "water decals" (in the right-hand sidebar) to see what other tips i've included along the way!



For the base colour, I used Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine. Pardon the weird discolouration at the tips of my nails:/ I wore a red suede top and the colour transferred to my nails :O As I always say, I love water decals because they allow you to transfer realistic images to your nails! Perfect for someone who is terrible at art or simply just plain lazy (like me lol). Check outKKCenterHK for a whole range of water decals to suit your fancy.


Anyway, remember to use the code "LNAILED" for a 10% discount of KKCenterHK!
Hope you enjoyed this short post!




Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.hk/2014/02/spongebob-squarepants.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言