2014年2月27日 星期四

CNY Nails - Lace & Gold by legallynailed


Happy Chinese New Year!! Hope all our Chinese readers had a great first 2 days of CNY visiting relatives and getting fat from all the goodies! There's still another day till the week starts so enjoy it to the fullest! Today i'm sharing with everyone what I sported on my nails this CNY!




I picked up these lace nail foil transfers from KKCenterHK. They looked interesting because they weren't like the typical nail foil transfers which are typically metallic and shiny. I was inspired by the new brocade crop top I got for the first day of visiting so I chose a gold polish as my base! Here i'm using Models Own Champagne.


For the low-down on nail foil application and what adhesives you can use to apply the foils, you can check out my Gradient Nail Foil Transfers post where I go into more detail!


I really love the effect of these nail transfers! They kinda give the same effect as nail stamping. Although I must add, I think because of my base colour, the lace made my mani look more like snake skin lolz.


Anyhooooo, I shall end off here and I wish everyone a wondrous Year of the Horse!!! Remember to use the code to get a 10% discount off KKCenterHK.


                                             


Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2014/02/cny-nails-lace-gold.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言