2014年3月25日 星期二

A Revolution of Eyelid Tape? by yozellynj

I love my cute small eyes #selfpraise #forgiveme (*ノ∀`*)
But sometimes I like my eyes bigger so to do that I need eyelid tape. I've been wearing eyelid tape like forever, and sometimes it stays very well, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it shows on my eyes sometimes it doesn't! it drives me crazy and happy at the same time. (_ _|||)

Do you also encounter the same problem with eyelid tapes?




If you do, then you can try this new eyelid tape. I doubt it at first because it doesn't look like the other tape that I've tried but since I love eyelid tapes, so why not try other kinds too. 



It comes with some fish net eyelid tape and a glue.



At first I thought the net is already sticky but I was wrong. It's not sticky at all so that's why it comes with a glue. (* _ω_)…



Here's the close up of the net

I cut the net to fit my eyes because it's way to big for me. Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)


Usage :
1. Take and cut the eyelid stickers to fit your eye.
2. Coat it with glue. Don't put too much because the glue is very strong. 
3. Place it to your eyelid and adjust it before the glue dries.
4. Wait till it completely dry before opening your eyes, then beautiful double eyelid is formed!
5. To remove it, you can simply use an eye and lip remover. 


It's kinda hard to apply it at first. I tried and failed many times, HAHA. That's why it takes me some times to make this post because it was hard for me to get used to it too! (ノ_-。)


The glue is very sticky and becomes hard after dry. It has really strong scent which I really don't like but it can stay for a long time on my eyes! If you have sensitive eyes, close your eyes when you apply this just in case. 



Super in love with the result! it's very natural and invisible especially from far, you can't tell I'm wearing one! I look like I'm not wearing any and my eyes are already so big, haha. ヽ(´∀`。ヽ)


p.s. sorry for my really ugly un-styled hair especially my bangs, meh x.x

Where to buy?
I got this eyelid tape from www.kkcenterhk.com
Product Link: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/p11604/Ak-Brand-MESH-Hidden-Eyelid-Tape-%28Professional-Edition%29/product_info.html
use code 'Yozellynj' to get 10% off!!!!


Thank you, yozellynj
Check out yozellynj blog
http://www.yozellynj.com/2014/03/a-revolution-of-eyelid-tape.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言