2014年3月3日 星期一

Fuzzy Monster Nails by melaniesfancies

I was provided with this item for review.

 I have a fun manicure to share with you today! I received item # N.NAIL Roundlet 3mm Moving Eyeball Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN847] from KKCenterHK for review. This is a pack of 40 piece 3 mm jiggly eyes!


(Oh look at me.. I'm like a mad scientist, with eyeballs in a jar :D)

These eyeballs are a lot of fun! You're supposed to be able to use them on any kind of nail. I didn't put that to the test, I just used my natural nails. As I mentioned, you get 40 pieces but they're $5 which seems pretty pricey. 40 doesn't sound like a lot, but if you only do an accent nail you can definitely make these stretch longer.

The eyes didn't quite wiggle around as much as I expected, but that's OK. They're still fun to look at. I'll definitely be saving these to use again for some of my Pokemon nails, I think! I do want to mention that some of these arrived looking a little bent up. For my manicure though, that wasn't an issue.

This manicure was inspired by this Monster's Inc manicure by Pixel's Polish.

I started by doing a skittle manicure using Kleancolor Neon Pink, Neon Green, Neon Purple, Neon Yellow and Neon Aqua (I've been in a neon mood lately, can you tell?)

My mom bought me a bunch of Bundle Monster flocking powder for Christmas, so I thought this would be a great time to use it. After I applied the flocking powder, I just dabbed some nail art glue on each nail and stuck the eye balls on. Pretty simple!



(See the wonky eye on my "Cookie Monster"?) 


I apparently let my polish dry a bit too long before flocking my nails, so I have a few misses but I think it works for this manicure. 

I used the glue method with this, in part just because I knew with the flocking powder it wouldn't last long. The eyeballs themselves did come off by themselves, probably because I used glue on glue. They did last for oh, I want to say about a day, and then they started falling off. So, I didn't have any issues with removal.



  
Use code GETFANCY at checkout for a 10% discount. 
Offer valid through January 31, 2014

Thanks again to KKCenterHK for sending me this product for review.


Thank you, melaniesfancies
Check out melaniesfancies blog
http://melaniesfancies.blogspot.hk/2014/01/fuzzy-monster-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言