2014年3月27日 星期四

KKCenterHK Light Blue Laser Foil, Review by nailpolishcreations

Hello, today I have a review of a nail foil by KKCenterHK. This foil is a light baby blue with a rainbow effect. For this review I have tried out a couple different design's you can achieve with any nail foil. I also want to note that I did use a slow drying top coat with this foil and it still seemed to crack some.




Color Club: Take Me To Your Chateau

I am happy you can still see the rainbow finish with the cracks in the foil. Nail foil can be tricky to apply and I still need practice with it. I do love the braid nail and can see this being great in the summertime.

You can find this nail foil here for only $6.92.  KKCenterHK is a great website to find tons of items for nail art.  If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!





Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2014/03/kkcenterhk-light-blue-laser-foil-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言