2014年3月27日 星期四

KKCenterHK Leopard Print Nail Foil by nailpolishcreations

Morning Lovelies, I have a super quick mani to share today. It is a nail foil review from KKCenterHK, which by now, is my favorite nail foil provider. Why I prefer their foils is because they are the best quality, I can get the foil nail to transfer perfectly with no holes :D

kkcenterhk nail foil cheetah shiny metallic easy nail art

kkcenterhk nail foil cheetah shiny metallic easy nail art

This is a super fun flashy nail foil, I love the large leopard print. I have yet to find the perfect top coat that wont crinkle up the foil, but overall this one is minimal and I can deal with it.

You can find this nail foil here for only $6.92.  KKCenterHK is a great website to find tons of items for nail art.  If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!




Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2014/03/kkcenterhk-leopard-print-nail-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言