2014年3月19日 星期三

Kkcenterhk Soft Stamping Nail Art Design and Review by beautyshadesuk

This is the first time I have tried the new Soft Stamping Nail Art plates. When kkcenterhk offered me the opportunity to try one of these new Nail Art plates I thought it would be great to try as some of you may not heard of these before. The new Soft Stamping nail art plates are supposed to be easy to use and non messy has you do not need a scrapper or a stamper also the nail plate at the bottom is made of rubber instead of metal.


How to use the soft stamp
Apply the stamping polish directely to the rubber side in the image you want to stamp
stamp the excess nail polish on a piece of paper a few times
With a orange stick clean the excess  polish around the image
Stamp the image into the nail



Soft Stamping Nail Plate Nail Art



I must say that this method  requires some practice and it did took me a while for the stamping to look like you see on the picture. At the beginning I couldn't transfer the design to the nails has when I stamped  it on the paper to remove the excess polish the image would become very sheer. Finally I think I got it and this is how it looks on the nails. If you ask me I still prefer the normal stamping plates Has I found that I take longer to stamp the nails with the soft stamp than the regular nail plates. Also I use more paper for this method. If you want to give it a try you can find it here. Have you tried this new soft stamping plates? Do you like them?


Thank you, beautyshadesuk
Check out beautyshadesuk blog
http://www.beautyshadesuk.com/2014/03/kkcenterhk-soft-stamping-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言