2014年3月17日 星期一

KKCenterHk Water Decal Review by apolishedprance

Hi there lovelies! Today I have another KKCenterHk water decal review for you. "Rainbow Color Lollipop Water Decals" by N.Nail are so pretty and look like this:


The decals arrived to me in a re-seal able protective bag and consist of a single sheet with ten different sections that you cut out yourself.
Firstly I painted my nails white and waited for them to thoroughly dry, then to apply the decals:
Simply remove the clear protective film, cut out the section you wish to use and submerge it into a shallow dish of water. After a few seconds the transparent decal will slip away from the white backing sheet and is ready for you to place on your nails. Using tweezers, position the decal straight onto your nail and press down securely with your finger to smooth out any creases. This may take a bit of time and patience for the decal to stick. Once positioned correctly I use a brush dipped in acetone to clean up any overhang.




These decals look cute but they were quite difficult to apply. They seemed to be a little thicker than others I have used before and the gold glitter made them stiff and harder to stick to the contour of my nail but I got there in the end lol! If you are new to applying full coverage water decals I probably wouldn't recommend these particular ones.

To purchase these or any of the other thousands of products available online, jump onto the KKCenterHk website and don't forget to add my discount code"apolishedprance" at the checkout to receive 10% off your order. KKCenterHk ships internationally :)



These decals were sent to me for my honest review



Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/kkcenterhk-water-decal-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言