2014年3月12日 星期三

N.Nail 2.5cm Glitter in Gold/Bronze Review by ithinitybeauty

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you had a good week, did you get up to anything exciting? Once again I have to apologize for the delay in posting, it's been a rough week; But I'm going to spare you the boring details and show you something much nicer, today I have N.NAIL's 2.5mmCircle Glitter in Gold/Bronze from KKCENTERHK . Since this week I've seen flower's blossoming which is a hopeful sign that it will be getting warmer I have  paired pigment eyeshadow nails with flowers.
Please click 'read more' to read the whole post which includes a discount for you


The Sequins:< /b> If you have been following me for some time you may remember me using a very similar item last year which you can see *here*. I just love how many designs you can make with this circle glitter and the fact that they are only 2.5mm in size means they fit wonderfully onto the nail surface. They come in all colours which means if you have a creative mind you will find plenty of use for them.

On all my nails I started with two coats of Barry M's 'Lychee' and began to gently tap on a mixture of loose eye shadow pigments from PureLuxe and Meow Cosmetics. I did this twice and use Fogan's white polish to create the white simple flower shapes. I used my thinnest tweezers to carefully apply the circle glitter to the center of my largest flowers.

Just for YOU! :  As an ithinitybeauty.com reader you are able to get 10% off all items from KKCENTERHK – just remember to use the code ' ithinitybeauty ' which is valid until 31st of January 2015.

What did you think of this manicure? Do you like the circle glitter paired with the pigment nails?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi


Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2014/02/nnail-25cm-glitter-in-goldbronze-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言