2014年3月19日 星期三

Ready for Spring... by manisbymoore

Hey all!  Hope you are having a great day!  Today I have a review for you from the lovely KkcenterHk!  I love their products and have enjoyed every single product I have ever tried!

Mani Ingredients
Base polishes-OPI Gargantuan Green Grape LA Girl 3D Silver and Essie Cascade Cool
Image plates-B65 (this plate from KKCenterHk) and No name plate (butterflies)
Stamping polish-Metallic Black
Top coat-Seche Vite


So about this pink and silver  So pretty!  I really love this Cascade Cool!  Such a beautiful cool toned pink!  Also I know you see that beautiful sight on my ring finger.  I love this polish!  It is quite sheer but builds up nicely!  I purchased one more of this brand and I have a mani coming up soon with it so stay tuned.   I am also coming completely addicted to stamp decals!  I love the way they turn out.

Have you tried stamping decals??  What is your favorite single images or full nail decals??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thank you, manisbymoore
Check out manisbymoore blog
http://manisbymoore.blogspot.hk/2014/03/ready-for-spring.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言