2014年3月19日 星期三

Review : KKcenterHK ES-A511 (Handmade Brown Luxuriant Upper and Lower Eyelashes) by chelchellatte

So apparently today is 2nd of March which is Acel's birthday! *Throw confetti* 
We will have a dinner later at hanamasa (all you can eat) and because of that I'm skipping my lunch so I can eat a LOT later *kiasu* :p hahahah

Anyway, in this post I want to share about another KKcenterHK lashes which is ES-A511 !
FYI, KKcenterHK provide a huge range of false lashes, start from natural to the fantasy one. And I have to say, the price is affordable! :) They also sell another stuff so make sure to check their site, okay? :)


So this set contains 5 pairs, 3 upper lashes and 2 bottom lashes. I choose this because I wanna try bottom lashes since I haven't tried it before. The unique thing is, this lashes has brown color instead of black! I've also haven't tried brown-color lashes before o_O


The upper lashes. I love that the lashes is thin on the inner corner and getting thicker and thicker at the outer part. The length of each lashes is also not same, so it gives more natural effect when it's worn. :)


Bottom lashes! The lenght of each 'group' of lashes is the same, not like the upper lashes. I need to cut 2 or 3 groups of bottom lashes because it's too much in my opinion if I use all of them :/ 


See the pretty brown color? *u* The band is clear, and it's easy to bend. It can be used for more than 3 times as long as you take care of it well ^^





What do you think? Still looks natural right, right? :DD

SUMMARY :
(+) Unique brown color
(+) Clear and easy to bend band
(+) Natural
(+) Can be used many times

(-) The lower lashes is too long (personal preferences, though.)
(-) Doesn't come with glue

Overall, I like this set! I don't think I will use it for daily basis but I think it will looks good for party or photoshoot hehe~ :D

Where to buy?
KKcenterHK
Price : $13.90
Get 10% off using my code 'chelslatte'
They offer free shipping! :)

So that's it for today, gotta dress up and get ready to eat a little (bit more) hahah :D
 Happy Sunday everyone :)


Thank you, chelchellatte
Check out chelchellatte blog
http://chelchellatte.blogspot.hk/2014/03/review-kkcenterhk-es-a511-handmade.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言