2014年3月4日 星期二

Review: KKCenterHk false eyelashes by getthemcurious

Ta objava bo izjemoma v angleščini.


In co-operation with KKCenterHk is here a review of a false eyelashes, which were sent to me. 

As you can see on the picture these eyelashes are very natural looking, which I really like. They aren't too long and they are giving your natural lashes more volume and make your eyes bolder.

I expect this will be a lashes for daily use and I was really excited when my package arrived. But then I wore them, or better tried to wear them. In the package band looks trasparent, but when you apply them, band is so visible, that I couldn't wear them in public. I tried to make a band look not so visible, with eyeliner, but nothing worked. 

If the band will be invisible, these lashes will be really nice and they'll look very pretty. 
A few months ago I also did a FOTD post with other falsies from KKCenterHk and those were amazing.



discount code for 10% off: 
getthemcurious 
(expire date: 31th January 2015)



Thank you, getthemcurious
Check out getthemcurious blog
http://getthemcurious.blogspot.hk/2014/02/review-kkcenterhk-false-eyelashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言