2014年3月27日 星期四

Vollare (Love Is In The Air :) ) by zebra-nails

Vollare is another nail polish that I got from Taya. If I understand correctly, nail polishes from this brand don't have names and even numbers, so it's just a lovely berry red creme polish :).
Application and drying time were ok. I used 3 coats for my manicure.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.
On top of Vollare nail polish I applied cute angel nail water decals that I got from KKCenterHK and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
What do you think? :)
Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.
You can get these nail water decals here for 2,54 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2015). 

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.


Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2014/03/vollare-love-is-in-air.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言