2014年4月2日 星期三

Blue Foil From KKCenterHK by zebra-nails

Today I'll show you my first foil manicure :).
I got blue diamond patten nail foil and small glue from KKCenterHK.
The length of the foil is 150 cm, the width is 4 cm, so it will last me for many manicures :).


KKCenterHK have a video tutorial that explains how to use the foil. I followed this tutorial, but took my photos before applying a top coat because I was afraid that it might ruin the sparkle. And I was right,Flormar quick dry top coat apparently doesn't work with foil :).
Have you tried nail foil? What top coat did you use?
Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

You can get this foil + small glue here for 8,86 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2015). 

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.



Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2014/03/blue-foil-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言