2014年4月2日 星期三

Disney Princess Castle by poppingnails

Ages ago I had the idea f doing castle nails, I kept on putting it off and waiting for them to grow long enough and having enough time and eventually I gave up on the idea. When I saw these princess water decals from KKCenterHK, I knew that I could use these and do castle nails without going to the extreme lengths I had thought of before.


I used Topshop Blank as my base colour before applying the water decals. They have a clear backing so you need to use a light colour polish underneath which is why I went for this colour, and I thought it would be a good castle colour. I then used Barry M Grey as the outlining colour for the castle and Strawberry Ice Cream for the pink behind the castle. I also used Rimmel Aqua Cool for the castle roof. I made the change to a new black polish so to write Disney I used Sinful Colors Black on Black.  Read more below for my review of the water decals.

This water decal sheet comes with 20 images you can use, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora and Snow White four times each. As I mentioned before, they have a clear backing so you have to use a light coloured polished underneath the decal you use but the colours show up vibrantly and look very nice.


They are easy to use and as they are cut off at the bottom of each character, it is nice to be able to place them at the bottom of your nail and have space at the top for more of a design. I chose not to use Ariel simply as I felt as though she wouldn't really go with the castle however I plan to use her in some mermaid nails in the future. These are $2.54 or £1.54 which is super super cheap and an amazing price for the amount of images you can get out of the decal sheet. You can also get 10% off these decals or anything else at KKCenterHK with the code poppingnails. I really love these decals and if you are looking for an easy way to get details on your nails, I would highly recommend these.



Thank you, poppingnails
Check out poppingnails blog
http://poppingnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/disney-princess-castle.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言