2014年5月16日 星期五

EBALAY HOLO, WHITE & ORANGE GLITTER NAIL POLISH by justrach

Ebalay Orange Glitter Nail Polish
Ebalay Orange Glitter Nail Polish Close Up
Ebalay Orange Holographic Nail Polish Macro
Ebalay Orange and White Glitter Nail Polish
Ebalay Glitter Polish KKCenterHK

Sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain... it's definitely spring isn't it! 

Anyway, the second product to make my on-trend-orange beauty hit list is this gorgeous glitter polish* from KKCenterHK (EBALAY-J018). As a base I've used two coats of Layla Cosmetics Gel Effect in Purity* which is a lovely milky, ever so slightly shimmery white. I've popped about two coats of the Ebalay glitter polish on top, which has orange hex, white hex, white strip and white circle glitters as well as some teeny tiny little specs of holographic glitter. I'm like a magpie when it comes to holos. I want them all! I didn't know when I was sent this polish that it was holo, so it was a very pleasant surprise when I popped it on my nails. My only criticism is that it was a little difficult to get the glitters to stick to the brush and transfer to the nails but in the end I quite like the way it's turned out. It feels very spring, don't you think?

How are you incorporating orange into your style this season?

If you've got a spare moment I'd love it if you could pop over to the Company magazine style awards and nominate me for Best Personal Style Blog in association with Missguided - it would mean the world to me ♥

I'd love your comments and thoughts below, or: @justrachblog // justrachblog@gmail.com


Thank you, justrach
Check out justrach blog
http://www.justrach.com/2014/04/ebalay-holo-white-orange-glitter-nail.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言