2014年5月20日 星期二

KKcenterHk Criss-Cross Black Eyelashes (Transparent Stem) by goldandsilversparkles

Hello!

Until recently I wasn't able to say that I had a great experience with fake lashes, to be honest I almost believed that I was never going to be able to wear fake lashes. In the beginning of my blogging career I used to use some fake lashes that had the thickest band ever, they poked me in the inner corner of my eye and they didn't wanted to stay glued to my lash line, I hated them :)) Today we'll talk about fake lashes, but this time I am happy and really pleased with my fake lashes :)

În ceea ce priveşte experienţa mea cu genele false până de curând nu a fost foarte grozavă şi sinceră să fiu am crezut că eu n-am să reuşesc să port vreodată gene false. Undeva pe la începuturile blogului am experimentat cu câteva perechi de gene false care aveau o bandă atât de groasă care nu numai că mă înţepa groaznic în colţul intern al ochiului, dar nici nu voia să stea lipită, era un adevărat chin să le lipesc pentru tutorialele pe care vi le prezentam pe blog :)) Astăzi o să vă povestesc despre gene false, dar povestea e una cât de poate de fericită :)


I received these beautiful fake lashes from KKcenterHk a Hong Kong based website that sells a variety of products: fake lashes, adhesives for fake lashes, makeup products, wigs, clothes, etc. at affordable prices and they also offer free shipping. I chose the ES Criss-Cross Black Eyelashes (Transparent Stem)*** because I wanted natural looking fake lashes, (but still wanted them to stand out) so I could wear them on a daily basis if I wanted to.


Frumuseţile acestea de gene false pe care le vedeţi în pozele de mai sus sunt de pe site-ul KKcenterHk, un site din Hong Kong care comercializeză o multitudine de produse: gene false, adezivi, produse de makeup, peruci, haine, etc. la preţuri foarte accesibile şi oferă şi transport gratuit. Am ales modelul ES Criss-Cross Black Eyelashes (Transparent Stem)*** pentru că am vrut gene false cu aspect natural (dar să fie totuşi suficient de evidente) pentru a le putea purta şi ziua. 

I eyelash band is very, very thin which makes it very easy to apply the lash and being transparent helps you camouflage it really effortlessly and it really looks like they're your real lashes. So because the band is really thin and flexible you can skin the bending part, you can easily apply them right after you take them off from the box.

Banda este foarte, foarte subţire ceea ce face ca aceste gene să fie foarte uşor de aplicat, iar faptul că este transparenta o face să fie foarte uşor de camuflat şi de a da impresia că sunt genele tale naturale. Fiind foarte subţire este şi foarte flexibilă, n-am găsit că e necesar să o mai îndoi înainte de a aplica genele pentru a le face să se aşeze şi mai uşor.

I wanted to show you how they look on so you can see the differences (I am newbie at applying fake lashes so please don't throw tomatoes at me :D)
Bineînţeles că nu puteam să nu vă arăt şi câteva poze cu ele aplicate ca să vedeţi diferenţele (încă mai am de învăţat la capitolul aplicare aşa că vă rog să nu aruncaţi cu roşii-n mine :D)



I'm really glad they don't have that cheap look to them (like plastic) that really cheap lashes have, they're really well made, I haven't noticed any defects and you can wear a pair multiple times if you take care of them and remove them gently. This is the fourth time I am wearing the same pair and they look like they're new. They're very comfortable, I can't even feel I have them on now (it took me a little while to get used to them). I think the price is very affordable, you get 10 pair of fake lashes for $14.20 so that means you get a pair for less than $1 :)

 Genele nu au acel aspect lucios (de plastic) pe care-l au în general genele foarte ieftine, sunt foarte frumos lucrate, nu am observat defecte şi pot fi purtate de mai multe ori dacă le daţi jos cu grija, eu am purtat o pereche de mai multe ori până acum şi arată la fel de bine ca şi prima dată. Sunt extrem de confortabile, deja de la a doua purtare nici nu le-am mai simţit. În ceea ce priveşte preţul lor mi se pare foarte acceptabil, pentru 10 bucaţi platiţi 14.20$, ceea ce înseamnă că plătiţi mai puţin de 1$/ perechea :)




What do you think, don't they look really good? Have you ever tried wearing fake lashes? :D

Cum vi se par? Nu-i aşa că arată tare bine? Aţi purtat gene false? :D

Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat :***



Thank you, goldandsilversparkles
Check out goldandsilversparkles blog
http://www.goldandsilversparkles.com/2014/04/kkcenterkk-criss-cross-black-eyelashes.html#.U3s-0dKSxhp

沒有留言:

張貼留言