2014年5月7日 星期三

N.Nail Warm Pink, Light Orange Nail Foil Review by ithinitybeauty

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion. :)

Allo polish Pals!
 Have you had a good day? I've had quite a productive day with lots of tidying and organizing so I'm quite glad Mr Bravo is home tonight, I'll have a glass of well deserved wine and maybe we'll watch a movie – a horror sounds good! Today I have another one of the foil's from KkCENTERHK to show you. Remember I've shown two already? You can see those here andhere. Today's foil is N.Nail's warm pink, light orange nail foil. I have a lot of reviews coming up soon and I am super excited to share them with you in the next week or so! 


My application wasn't so good today, I blame tiredness!
So shiny!
Since I am mainly showing you this foil I decided to opt for an easy manicure. I used two coats of Picture Polishes 'Water Melon' on all my nails and applied only one full nail of foil (I'm realy tired :( ) On the other nails I painted my beauty glue diagonally so I have a funky foiled French tip!

I really enjoy using the N.Nail foil's, I always think they add such a pretty effect to any manicure, it doesn't always mean that you have to wear them on the entire nail. Last time I applied these foil's I felt really proud of myself, I managed to apply it without any wrinkles but today I wasn't so lucky (That's just me) I absolutely love the colours that shine through out this foil, There's a rose pink, gold and what looks like a pure white gold. Don't you think it looks pretty? I think this may be my second favorite of the foil's I tried. If you applied this over a very light pink and had mostly the light gold and soft pink colours I bet it would look very delicate!

Don't forget you can get a 10% discount on all items from KKCENTERHK when you use the code 'ithinitybeauty' – arn't they kind? What do you think of this foil? How do you find applying foil to be?

Have a lovely evening!
Love
Ithi


Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2014/04/nnail-warm-pink-light-orange-nail-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言