2014年5月26日 星期一

Review: KKCenterHK Black Glamour Upper And Lower False Eyelash [ES-A522] by miharujulie



Today i'll review a false eyelashes from KKCenterHk . If you're an avid reader of fashion and beauty blogs, you may have heard of KKCenterHK. KKCenterHk is an online retail, a company based out of Hong Kong that sells false lashes, nail products, makeup, and wigs. It's a very popular site to purchase false lashes from because you can buy a large quantity at a low price.

 
5 Pairs in one pack, 3 pairs upper eyelashes and 2 pairs lower eyelashes

Photobucket Black lashes and thin transparent stem
Photobucket Can Be Re-use If You Take Them Off Carefully
Photobucket Make Your Eyes Look Bigger And Attractive
Photobucket handmade eyelashes are very soft
Photobucket Suitable For Everyone

Upper Eyelash :
 Head length : 8mm
 Mid length : 12mm
 End  length : 14mm

Lower Eyelash :
 Head length : 3mm
 Mid length : 4mm
 End  length : 5mm
(Eyelash length is measure by hand, so the above eyelash length just for reference only.)


I choose #ES-A522 because i love my lashes is more volume in the middle . The thick part near the middle emphasizes the middle of the eye and makes it look wider.


Here I am wearing #ES-A522

I'm a huge fan of false lashes. I usually wear lashes when I'm going out with my friends or going to event. I'd recommend checking out KKCenterHK for false lashes because they have so many different styles of the lashes they sell  and of course You can buy a large quantity at a low price. I'm also surprise when my package actually arrived in one week.


Pros :
 Photobucket Pretty and dolly design 
Photobucket The bands are thin and very flexible, so they adapt well to the shape of your eyes and they feel comfortable after several hours of wear. 
Photobucket They were very light-weight. I did not felt any heaviness or discomfort on my eyes.
Photobucket cheap

Cons :
Photobucket-

5/5





Thank you, miharujulie
Check out miharujulie blog
 http://www.miharujulie.com/2014/04/review-kkcenterhk-black-glamour-upper.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言