2012年4月16日 星期一

Nail Art Tutorial: I'm in the Galaxy by askmewhats


Good morning everyone!  Ahh Nail Art Tutorial is back!  I didn't stop doing nail art though but my last art was done so intricately but sad to say, no one was taking a photo and I was so engrossed in doing my "sunset" nail art that I didn't bother to take shots!  Don't worry though, given the chance to redo the nail art design and if my dearest photographer is "present" I'll definitely share to everyone!  Promise!

I finally got my KKCENTERHK haul!  It was one unique product that I thought of getting so I can share something unique for nail art lovers out there!


Whew!  Such a long name!
I also got 2 unique X&D Magic Change nail polishes as this pattern shaping magnet won't work with regular nail polishes.
Comes with 3 plates with 3 unique designs

A whole lot of trial and error is definitely needed!  Since our nails are "curved" as compared to a flat surface, results of the "pattern" may vary.  I tried applying one coat of X&D Gray Magic Change Nail Polish and put my hand on the "mold" provided and stick the magnet really close to my fingernail!  Really close but not close to the point of ruining the nail polish!

The effect!  The nail polish magically moves to the "magnet pattern", given this "practice steps", I learned that 2 coats of polish is better than 1!

Since I plan to do something unique yet simple enough for this week's nail art tutorial, here's my Galaxy inspired nails using the new "toy" I got!

Step 1:
Apply 2 coats of Orly Le Chateau Nail Lacquer which I got from HERE.


Step 2:
Making sure the base polish from Orly is completely dry, I applied a line of X&D Gray Magic Change Nail Polish at the center of the nail.  While the magic change nail polish is still wet, immediately stick the magnet really close to the area for 20-30 seconds.


Here's the effect using Diagonal lines plate
 

Step 3:
The X&D Magic Change polish is quick dry, you can choose to add glittery polish on top to create the "galaxy" effect.  I also call this the "chromosomes" *laughs*

Step 4:
Apply your choice of top coat to protect your design.

 Final effect

Would you go for "gadgets" to create nail art designs?
I used to like the manual labor but I'm quite adventurous in giving gadgets a try! :)

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!








Thank you, askmewhats
Check out  askmewhats blog
http://www.askmewhats.com/2012/03/nail-art-tutorial-im-in-galaxy.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言