2012年7月4日 星期三

Spongebob Decals over RBL Square Pants by the-nail-network

 Good morning everyone! Today I have only the coolest nail decals in the history of the world to show you. I got these Spongebob Squarepants water slide decals to review from KKCenterHK. (Psssst! You can get 10% off your order at KKCenterHK if you use code nailnetwork). They have tons of different designs and I love that they are water slide decals instead of normal decals.



To apply a water slide decal, all you do is peel off the plastic cover, soak it in water for a few seconds, and then slide it off the paper and onto your nail. It also helps if your fingers are a little bit wet as well to help it slide better. See? They are super easy and they look fantastic!


I also happened to have the perfect polish to apply these decals over: Rescue Beauty Lounge Square Pants. I am one polish away from completing my RBL Spongebob collection (Starfish Patrick, you will be mine one day!) and I have to say, they are really awesome. I don't even mind that they are a bit sheer. I used three coats of Square Pants for this mani and you can see it swatched alone below.



Thank you, the-nail-network

Check out the-nail-network blog

http://www.the-nail-network.com/2012/06/spongebob-decals-over-rbl-square-pants.html


沒有留言:

張貼留言