2013年1月9日 星期三

KKcenterhk 3D Cupcakes Nail design by beautyshades

 Today I'm reviewing 5 pieces of 3D Resin Chocolate Cupcakes  for nail decoration from the Kkcenterhk. I was kindly sent  these 3d cupcakes and for  me, the best way to try  products is  to used them. So, I did a nail design with these little beauties. The thing I like about 3d nail decoration is that if we are careful we can use  the decorations again. Also is so much easier  and faster to create a design without  the need of drawing it  ourselves.  
Step 1: I choose 2 pink shades Revlon pink chiffon and Rimmel urban princess as background colours.
Step 2: I thought it would be fun to try for the first time the sandwich effect. So, I painted on top of the colors  1 coat of  Jordana sequins glitter polish.
Step 3: For the sandwich effect I added on top of the glitters a thin coat of the the colour I choose as base.
Step 4: To apply the  3D cupcakes on my nails I just added a bit of clear nail polish.

 What do you think? Do you like it ? I think this is a cute nail design for a birthday party :0)






KKCenterHK has also given me a 10%  Discount Code: beautyshades (for my readers valid until  31st,Jan.,2013).                          

Note: This is not an affiliated code.

*clique pictures  to maximize  


Thank you, beautyshades
Check out beautyshades blog
http://beautyshades.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/kkcenterhk-3d-cupcakes-nail-design.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言