2013年3月5日 星期二

Holographic Purple Rectangles: A post inspired by art. All of it. By varnishedvalkyrie

So despite our incredibly slow response time to their emails the very kind people over atKKCenterHk still were nice enough to send us something to review.  I ended up choosing the Laser Purple Rectangle Studs.  1)Because they looked cool and 2)Laser purple.  You have to get it if the word laser comes before the colour. Common knowledge. 

These are purple, holographic, 5mmx3mm studs.  For some reason in my head I thought they would be bigger.  But I was actually happy they were smaller.  They xome with around 50 studs per package. 

I knew I wanted the design to be simple, and let the studs do the talking.  So I was inspired by all that geometric art I've been seeing lately.  I painted my nails first with Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, then I taped of the corner of each nail and pained it with Sephora by OPI's Just a Little Dangerous.  Finally on the corner of those squares I places the studs.  And topped it of with topcoat(which I was worried would kill the holo, but it didn't.)

I really love the look.  For me at least it works well for valentines day without being sappy.  But still girly.  Well as "girly" as I get.  My actual Valentines Dan manicure will be interesting.  Trust me.

Anyways, if you haven't already you should totally check out KKCenterHk's website. They pretty much have all things you could think of if you love the nail art!  And you can use our 10% discount code 'varnishedvalkyrie'.  Woot.





Product was sent for honest review


Thank you, varnishedvalkyrie
Check out varnishedvalkyrie blog
http://varnishedvalkyrie.blogspot.ca/2013/02/holographic-purple-rectangles-post.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言