2013年3月5日 星期二

Valentines Day with Tom & Jerry By memyselfpolish

 Hey everyone,

I want to wish you all a happy Valentines Day!  Me and my boyfriend didn't celebrate Valentines Day, we get romantic whenever we want to. But that doesn't mean that I don't feel like doing my nails in a Valentines day theme! I've bought some cute Tom & Jerry water decals from KKCenterHK. Tom & Jerry was one of my favorite cartoons as a child. I really love these decals, they're very detailed and sturdy so I'm hoping that this mani will last for a long time! KKCenterHK has plenty of other pretty water decals so check them out! Use the code MEMYSELFPOLISH to get a 10% discount on your purchase. I used two coats of OPI - My Very First Knockwurst as a base and for stamping, image plates Mash-38 and Mash-48 for my left hand, and Konad M3 and M59 for my right hand.

Left hand
Sorry for the bad picture. I'm really bad at cleaning/placing/photographing my right hand


x Lariesa


UPDATE: added some tiny hearts on above the decals, tiny little detail that makes this mani even more adorable :)



Thank you, memyselfpolish
Check out memyselfpolish blog
http://memyselfpolish.blogspot.hk/2013/02/valentines-day-with-tom-jerry.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言