2013年5月24日 星期五

CIRCLE GOLD GLITTER REVIEW By manicabana


Jasmine Gold Circle Glitter Review The product(s) I’m about the review in this post were sent to me for my honest opinion and are in no way, shape or form based on anything but my own thoughts on the product(s) and how they worked for me.
I was really excited about owning my very first container of circle gold glitter! When I received my Jasmine Gold Circle Glitter in the mail from KKCenterHK.com it came in a small clear plastic container. There is plenty of glitter in this container to last forever it seems. You can buy this glitter or other colors for $8.00. I do think this price should be adjusted due to an issue you can read below.
Jasmine Gold Circle Glitter Review
Unfortunately, as beautiful as this glitter is, I came across a problem which may turn off some nail artists. You cannot put a topcoat on your design. As soon as I did this, it instantly bled and the gold color instantly became silver, as you can see in the picture below. These are not high grade nail art glitters and I’m not going to lie, I was disappointed because they have such a variety of beautiful circle glitters on their store.
Jasmine Gold Circle Glitter Review
However, if a topcoat is not an issue with you, dot on clear polish where you want your glitter to sit. I re-did this manicure to show you how beautiful and fun this glitter can be if you can get past the topcoat issue.
Jasmine Gold Circle Glitter Review
Jasmine Gold Circle Glitter Review
Voila! A simple and fun little design you can do with this gold circle glitter.


Thank you, manicabana
Check out manicabana blog
http://www.manicabana.com/2013/05/05/circle-gold-glitter-review/

沒有留言:

張貼留言