2013年5月16日 星期四

kkcenterHK Lip Shaped Nail Art Decoration Review By beautyshades

 I got to try these Lip shaped Bluesea  Nail Art Decorations from the kkcenterhk online store. These beauties come in a pack of 2 so for my nail design I also used some fimo decorations.
I started by applying 2 different nail polish colours one was colour club hot like lava and  the other colour was Revlon dreamer. Next, I  applied a bit of clear top coat on the nail and added the lip shaped decoration and the heart fimos. To add a bit of sparkle to the hearts on top I  applied models own hot stuff glitter. For the lip decoration I just applied a clear topcoat.








I think these  lip shaped decorations are very cute and if we're careful and don't lose them we may use them again. Here is the link to the kkcenterhk shop and you can use my 10% coupon "beautyshades" on any order until Jan 2014.


Thank you, beautyshades
Check out beautyshades blog
http://beautyshades.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/kkcenterhk-lip-shaped-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言