2013年8月2日 星期五

ES 2 Color Blush Palette By koalakiss



Heylow hello! I'm back again! Today's review is about a blusher from ES brand fromKKcenterHK! Like omg, I fall in love with this product since it came to my house. Why? Lets find out why!



The outer packaging is amazing. I really love the thick black plastic. It looks so professional. It's sleek, simple, and so flawless. I love the outer part so much.
But to be honest, I don't really like the inner part of it. As you can see, the inner part is made of sponge. It's kinda "cheapy" for me.


You may think "why is the orange one looks so uneven?"
It's because, it shattered. Yeap. When I got the package, it cracked and spilled everywhere in the package. It's because KKcenterHK didn't wrap the package carefully. But I already told them about this tragedy, and the next package from them came safely with a more secure packaging. KKcenterHK is so nice <3


And then, I just cracked the orange one more with a chop stick, and I poured some alcohol, stir a bit, and flatten the surface. It looks not so pretty, but at least tidy.

But, I dropped it when I'm organizing my make up after I made a tutorial, and BOOM. It cracked again. I think the packaging is not that secure :(


Here's the close up of the pink one! I love the pink one because it has a white shimmers in it. When you swipe it on your finger, you can barely see the pink, but more on the shimmer side. It is great when you want some natural flush on your cheeks! And it works great as a highlighter too.




The orange doesn't has any shimmer in it, it's quite matte and very very very pigmented. Make sure you're light handed when you apply this orange blush, and build the color slowly. I never had an orange blush before, but this one is a great blush!


 Here's me using the pink blush. You can not rally see the pink, but you can see a settle glow on my cheeks.



I already used this blush in 2 videos, here and here.

Do you like it? Buy it at KKcenterHK and get 10% off by quoting KOALAKISS



Thank you, koalakiss
Check out koalakiss blog
http://koalakiss.blogspot.hk/2013/05/es-2-color-blush-palette.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言