2013年10月7日 星期一

3mm Gold Star Studs (from KKCenterhk) Review!... By nailsmydreams


NAIL POLISHES USED:
CHIC Shadow Crystal
BOBBIE Kohl

Hi! About a few weeks ago, Maggie ofKKCenterhk emailed me and asked if I wanted to review something from their website. Of course, I said yes and now these wonderful gold star studs are here. I spent the whole day playing with these and I am really loving these stars. lol.
(^^,)


These are called N.Nail Studs Star Gold 3mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN617]. They came in a small blue resealable bag inside a brown envelope. (I love this mini ziplock bag!) I don't have to worry about how I'm going to store the rest after using some of them. 
(**,)
Anyway, for this nail art look, I first applied two coats of Chic's Shadow Crystal. Then I applied one thick coat of Bobbie's Kohl in a vertical line and then added the stars on top of that line (I used a top coat to sort of glue the stars).
(^-^)
The picture to the right was taken at night under my bedroom light without my camera's flash. (These stars sure look gorgeous during the night too). lol. You can get these stars here for US $5.00 (~Php200). Each pack contains around 50 pieces.  
(^_^)
One last shot before I go. Thanks for dropping by! And a big thank you toKKCenterhk for sending this product to me to review honestly. Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)



Thank you, nailsmydreams
Check out nailsmydreams blog
http://nailsmydreams.blogspot.hk/2013/06/3mm-gold-star-studs-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言