HI all! Let me share my current NOTD "Cherries". I can't think of any other, more pretty names for this nail art right now but I really do enjoy wearing it :) It's so pink and girly and accent for the nail tips makes them look even longer!
How to get this nail art:
1. Apply base coat as always.
2. Apply sheer pink polish for main background color.
3. Sponge more opaque and more darker pink onto the nail tips only.
4. Stamp french tip image from QA18 plate.
5. Apply some some pink/purple glitters to the smile line.
6. Add some cherries (I used water decals).
7. Seal everything with clear top coat.
Here is just a picture of double stamping on my nail tips. As you can see it looks not perfect at all but once you add all the nail art details it looks really nice and put together :)
Lofes nail polish #216 핑크무지개펄 (Pink Rainbow Pearl). 2 layers on without top coat. Very sheer pink pearl polish which I used for the main background color. I think it would works better on top of any dark polish (for example on top of black it gives nice pink-ish purple shine). But when it's completely dry I can see some tiny air bubbles.
And this is the QA image plate I used for this nail art. Again, I've tested all those images and they all transfers really well. It is available on KKCenterHK on-line store. I have 10% OFF unique coupon code "Mymakeupmania" which everyone can use (I'm not affiliated to this company and have no benefits from use of the discount code).
This product was sent for review purpose.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog