2013年10月8日 星期二

Game of Thrones: Danaerys Targaryen Nails By jamegackie




Wow did anyone watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones? I promise I won't spoil anything but can someone please join me in my confused and shocked club? Insane. Of all the shows I watch, Game of Thrones has got to be the most heart breaking one. Anyone and everyone could die at any possible moment. Every episode, I watch in suspense expecting yet another favourite character to die in a gruesome and heartless manner. Sometimes after I watch it, I lie down to comprehend just what happened because it is so mind blowing. I'm special like that.  
One of my favourite characters has got to be Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons and Breaker of Chains and when I saw these awesome glitter disks (they're a little thicker than flakes or gleqiuns) from KKCenterHK... it was like a match made in heaven. For the accent nail I painstakingly layered each disk with topcoat to create the textured scale look. Then for the other nails I braided My Boyfriend Scales Walls (OPI), In the Cab-ana (Essie) and Celeb City (Sally Hansen) because Daenerys always wears her hair in braids and those colours remind me of her eyes and hair. 


I was actually quite nervous about the scales idea so I tried it on a swatch stick first before going through with it. In the end, I think it actually turned out pretty cool even though the scales didn't last very long lol. As much as Game of Thrones breaks my heart, it is also one of my favourite show so maybe I will be inspired to do more nails... or maybe nails for each family? 

Anyone else out there a Game of Thrones addict with me? 

<3 Jackie
This entry was posted on 04 June 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.


Thank you, jamegackie
Check out jamegackie blog
http://www.jamegackie.com/2013/06/game-of-thrones-danaerys-targaryian.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言