2013年10月3日 星期四

KKCenterHK Review: 2.5mm Circle Glitter -Brown By nailcall

 Hello!

My post today is loooonng  over due, for a while I wasn't really up for painting my nails,and during that small time frame, my product from KKcenterHK came in, and sat collecting dust for about a month. I'm ready to set that straight, and present my review on 2.5mm Circle Glitter:

I started with a base of Cult Nails Manipulative & Zoya Jacqueline and followed with a coat of Essie Matte About You, I have Claires Silver Glitter on my pinkie.
When the layers were dry, I used my dotting tool to add a dot of clear np at the base of my nail above cuticle. Using the same dotting tool, I then picked up a glitter and placed on the still wet dot.


I DID NOT top coat this mani for multiple reasons: one I had already painted the matte top coat, and two I read reports that these glitters can bleed. To be honest I was feeling a bit lazy and didn't want to take a chance. However I recommend you read this review by Nails Like Lace, she tests the round glitters with a ton of top coats. 
My final thoughts on these is that they are a good shape (for a while round glitter was (is?) all the the rage with indie polish makers), decent price, and you get A LOT in the little container it comes in. It seems all the round glitter reviews for KKCHK say they bleed, so avoid top coat with these. I should point out I have the orange and black hex glitters from them as well and have experienced no bleeding. You can see my reviews & pictures for the orange and black. 

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code nailcall 

Thanks for reading today! Have a great Monday/long weekend Monday if you're Canadian.

Bye!! 

Karen

Thank you, nailcall
Check out nailcall blog
http://nailcall.blogspot.hk/2013/08/kkcenterhk-review-25mm-circle-glitter.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言