2013年11月28日 星期四

KKCenterHk Water Decal Review By apolishedprance

 Hi there everyone. I have been a bit quiet here on the Blog lately with our recent house move but I have managed to take a break from unpacking boxes to sit down and show you this really cute set of water decals from online store KKCenterHk.
"Rock Skull Water Decals" by N.Nail consists of a sheet of 25 skull shaped decals in pink, blue, yellow, black and white. You can find them on the website here.


For my mani today I used two different coloured skull decals, cut them in half and put them back together on my nail to create a black and blue skull!



I think these water decals are so adorable and they were really easy to use. I added some black pearl beads and a diamonte bow for a touch of bling.

The polishes I used today are:
Grey: China Glaze, Recycle
Blue: Revlon, Coastal Surf
Pink: You By Terry White, Shade 026

When purchasing from the KKCenterHk website be sure to use my discount code"apolishedprance" at the checkout to receive 10% off your order. KKCenterHk ships internationally.

These decals were sent to me for my honest review.



Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/kkcenterhk-water-decal-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言