2013年12月30日 星期一

Angry Bird in Love Nails by mymakeupmania


Happy Sunday everyone!
Do anyone still play Angry Birds? I personally don't but my son does and I did these nails for him :) He loves my characters nail art and this one too~

Let me know what do you think of this mani? Would you wear it on your nails?
 How to DIY this nail art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply white polish on middle finger, yellow on ring finger and the rest of the nails polish sky blue color.
3. Draw white clouds on top of sky blue polish.
4. With 2 shades of pink polish make soft gradient on middle finger. After it dry apply angry bird water decal or free hand it.
5. Apply angry bird water decal on top of yellow polish as well.
6. All done, seal everything with clear top coat.
Here is Angry Birds water decal set I used. It is from KKCenterHK, click HERE to see more details about this product. Nice quality as always, easy to use! Love N.Nail water decals!
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/12/angry-bird-in-love-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言