2013年12月30日 星期一

Little Panda Nails by mymakeupmania


Happy Sunday everyone! I finally feel better, we had one unpleasant incident some days ago and I will try to post about it on my other blog later on. But right now I feel that I should let it go and forget about that. Anyways, here is my 3rd nail art on oval nails and I think I will keep this shape for a while :) It is obiously not a winter/Christmas (Omg~ I can't believe it, it's 24 days left 'till X-mas) inspired nail design but cute little panda bears. Those are water decals which I've got from KKCenterHK

ThanQ very much for taking time and visiting my blog!
Let me know what do you think of this nail art? Would you wear it on your nails?
Btw, for this design I also used one of my un-tried polishes from MODI Glam Nails in 엘로우뱅크 (YellowBank) #152. Which is clear based polish with fuzzy white and yellow particals to it. I have 2 layers on. When it's dry it feels rough without top coat. Also white particals isn't visible at all because of my white background color (I like this polish on top of black color though). It dries fast and looks quite interesting. I feel like I need more of this kind of polish lol~
How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of basic white polish.
3. Optional: apply 2 layers of yellow fuzzy coat polish.
4. Stamp bamboo images onto all nails.
5. Add panda water decals.
6. Seal everything with clear top coat.
And here is the set of water decals I used. It is from KKCenterHK, click HERE to see more details about this product. This pack comes with 20 images which are very nice quality and super easy to use. Each panda bear is quite opaque in color and could be used on top of any background color. I give 2 thumbs up for all N.Nail water decals~  
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/12/little-panda-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言