It is "Winter" theme for this weekly challenge in group on Facebook I'm joining.
Thank you so much for taking time and stopping by! Love you all~
How To Create This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply shimmery blue polish as main background color.
3. Stamp snowflake/snowman image from QA66 plate all over the nails.
4. Apply red flower water decals or free-hand them.
5. Add a few silver micro beads in the center of each flower.
6. Seal everything with good layer of clear top coat.
Let me know what do you think of this combo of snowflakes and flowers? Would you wear this mani too?
For the flower water decals I used this set from KKCenterHK, click HERE to see more details about this product. 20 images of red flowers on one sheet. Like I always say that all N.Nail water decals are super nice quality and this is not exception. Opaque red colored flowers could be used on top of any base color from light to dark, it's easy to use, doesn't take much time to create a manicure and looks just perfect! Oh~ I love water decals!
Check out mymakeupmania blog