2013年12月30日 星期一

Frosty Nails by mymakeupmania


The other day I found Walking Dead show on the local TV and I immediately got into it. I bought this whole series from the very beginning and I'm watching it all the time basically lol~ I often compare it the LOST and I just love this show~ 
And I rounded my nail again lol~ Will see how long this shape last. 
I made this nail art a few days ago and haven't posted it yet ( everything because of the Walking Dead, I can't stop watching it ). It is a very simple stamping nail design.
How To DIY:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of blue sand finish polish.
3. Stamp some snowflakes, I used white sp.p and QA31 i.p.
4. Apply some white glitter polish to the cuticle area and sprinkle white glitters on top.
5. Seal everything with a good layer of clear top coat.

Let me know what do you think of this nail art? Would you wear it for yourself?
For the main background color I used Etude House Dear My Nails #BL601 in Sapphire Blue Sand. I have 2 layers on without top coat. It's a sand finish and feels a bit sandy to the touch. Beautiful blue polish with blue micro glitters and chuncky purple particles to it, it looks especially beautiful with glossy top coat on! Awesome nail polish!!
And here is the white glitters I used for this nail art. It is from KKCenterHK. Color: B0100A click HERE to see more details about this product. 
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/11/frosty-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言