2013年12月30日 星期一

"M" for Mustache by mymakeupmania


Still having my oval shaped nails, just made a little bit sharpened tips but other then that they still the same and I really do enjoy it right now :)

Thank you for taking time and visiting my blog!
How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply silver nail polish as main background color.
3. Apply a good amount of nail foil glue and wait 'till it dry and it will become transparent.
4. Pre-cut 10 pieces of silver foil and stick it to the nails.
5. Stamp a mustache image, I used MJ VIII plate.
6. Seal the design with clear top coat. 
For the silver foil I used one from KKCenterHK, click HERE to see more details about this product. This is such beautiful circle pattern with holo elements to it. It's transfers so easily to the nails and looks absolutely stunningbefore apply top coat. After I applied not fast drying top coat it started cracking but once it was completely dry it looked smooth as before but all the holo effect was gone. Ultimately it looks like silver nail polish, I still can see some circles but it not so visible.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/11/m-for-mustache.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言