2013年12月30日 星期一

Ladybug Nails by mymakeupmania


Just finished watching Catching Fire, it was nice, very nice :) I liked this movie a lot even the quality of the video wasn't good at all I still like it~

Lately I'm in the mood of doing my nails lol~ And something bright and warm I decided to create on my nails today :) 

Let me know what do you think of this mani? Would you wear it on your nails?
Thanx again for taking your time and visiting my blog :)
It is very easy to DIY this nail art, I just layered 2 shades of yellow polish, added water decals and randomly applied silver glitter polish for more festive look. And thats it, super easy :)
And here is the water decal set I used for this. It is from KKCenterHK, click HERE to read more details. It's great quality water decals, all the images are opaque and could be used on top of any background, very pretty and easy to use. But before use I suggest to cut off black frame around each images because when put in water it breaks on small pieces and sticks everywhere. Other then that I do like this product and N.Nail water decals in general :)
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/12/ladybug-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言