2013年12月26日 星期四

Neon Green Christmas Tree :) By zebra-nails

 After floral mani that I showed in my previous post I want to show you more season appropriate manicure :).
I used Orly Star Spangled as a base and Essence Make It Golden to make the gradient.
On the accent nail I placed neon green circle studs that I got from KKCenterHK. The size of studs is only 2mm, so they can be used in many different manicures :).
On top of a Christmas tree I put a gold star and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
What do you think? :)



You can get neon green studs here for 4,50 $. The pack contains approx 100 studs.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014). 

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/12/neon-green-christmas-tree.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言