2014年2月17日 星期一

KKCenterHk Water Decal Review by apolishedprance

Hi there guys! I hope you are beating the heat if you are here in Oz, it sure is hot hot hot! Today I have another Water Decal review for you from online store KKCenterHk. "Chinese Pink Love A Peach Blossom" Decals by N.Nail can be found Here on the website.


The sheet of 20 water decals consists of pretty pink peach blossom branches with gold glitter accents in the centre. They are so sweet!






For my mani today I used Face Of Australia's gorgeous textured gold polish from their recent Carnivale line called "Midnight Fireworks" and my favourite pastel pink, China Glaze's "Something Sweet" in a mix n match style mani using two of the decals on my ring and middle fingers which were super easy to apply. I simply cut out my decal, soaked it in a dish of water for a few seconds, removed the decal from the white paper backing then positioned it straight onto my nail using tweezers. I used my BYS UV topcoat to seal and add shine and I added two pink diamonte stones to finish off.

To purchase these gorgeous decals or any of the other amazing hair, make up, nail or fashion items jump over to the KKCenterHk website and don't forget to use my discount code "apolishedprance" at the checkout to receive 10% off your order. KKCenterHk ships internationally.













These decals were sent to me for my honest review


Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/kkcenterhk-water-decal-review_17.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言